& Associates, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “R.J.
O’Brien” or we or us) and ALTAVRA, who has adopted this policy,
believe in respecting the privacy and security of your personal
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our
customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by
Collection of Information
We may collect personally identifiable information (“PII”)
about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information from communication and interactions that we have with
- Information from third parties who provide consumer information
or verify consumer relationships;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency; and
- Information about you that we obtain through an information
collecting device from a web server.
PII includes any information by which you can be personally
identified, and may include your name, address, age, date of
birth, electronic mail address, occupation, employment
information, telephone number, education, the kind of service
provided to you, credit card number, and other similar
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use and/or share your PII for the following reasons:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
- to complete any transactions that you may perform with or through
- to be provided to R.J. O’Brien’s or ALTAVRA’s third parties in
connection with the legitimate business purposes of R.J.
O’Brien, ATAVRA or the site;
- to third parties that assist us with preparing and processing
orders and statements;
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government
authorities, or for the protection of persons or property;
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other
transfer involving all or any portion of the business.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to your PII to those employees who need
to know that information to provide products or services to you.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to
guard your PII. However, due to the design of the Internet, we
cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers
will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
USA PATRIOT ACT NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and
money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial
institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that
identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask
for your name, address, date of birth and other information that
will allow us to identify you.
GDRP Privacy Notice
If you have any questions, please call +1-561-829-8291 or email